Surface Science Division
Surface Science Subject Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada
Who we are:
The Surface Science Division is a joint division of the Chemical Institute of Canada and the Canadian Association of Physicists. It is a national network of volunteers with a particular interest in the field of surface science. The purpose of the Subject Divisions of the Chemical Institute of Canada is to bring together individuals with common areas of interest and expertise, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We organize the surface science program for the Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition;
- We hold a three-day conference on surface science every two years called Surface Canada;
- We provide lists of manufacturers of equipment for surface scientists.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Surface Science Division, simply select the Division on your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada. To participate in the activities of the Division, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming activities, events and news.
Surface Science members are eligible for a joint CIC/CAP membership discount. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 96th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, Surface Science Symposia
- Surface Canada Conference
News, Reports and Other Information and Activities
If you have questions, you can contact:
Chair of the Surface Science Division