Biological & Medicinal Chemistry
Biological Medicinal Chemistry Subject Division of the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)
Who we are:
The Biological Medicinal Division of the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)is a national network of volunteers with a particular interest in the field of biological and medicinal chemistry. The purpose of the Subject Divisions of the Chemical Institute of Canada and it’s Constituent Societies is to bring together individuals with common areas of interest and expertise, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We organize the biological and medicinal chemistry program for the Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition;
- We administer an awards program;
- We contribute to undergraduate research conferences across the country.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Biological Medicinal Chemistry Division, simply select the Division on your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada. To participate in the activities of the Division, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming activities, events and news.
The Biological Medicinal Chemistry Subject Division administers:
- The Bernard Belleau Award
- The Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Research Award
- The Boehringer Ingelheim Award (Doctoral Thesis Award)
- Student Division Awards at the Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition
- Funding support for the Southern Ontario Undergraduate Student Chemistry Conference
- Funding support for the Western Canadian Undergraduate Chemistry Conference
News, Reports and Other Information and Activities
If you have questions, you can contact:
Département de Chimie
Université de montréal