Systems and Control
Systems and Control Subject Division of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE)
Who we are:
The Systems and Control Division of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering is a national network of volunteers with a particular interest in the field of chemical process control, including dynamic modelling and system identification, statistical analysis and process chemometrics, automatic control, and optimization. The purpose of the Subject Divisions of the Chemical Institute of Canada and it’s Constituent Societies is to bring together individuals with common areas of interest and expertise, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We organize the Process Systems Engineering (PSE) sessions for the Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference
- We administer an award program.
- We support special issues and series on process systems engineering in the Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Systems and Control Division, simply select the Division on your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada. To participate in the activities of the Division, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming activities, events and news.
- The Systems and Control Subject Division will organize the Process Systems Engineering sessions for the next Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference.
- The Systems and Control Subject Division administers the D.G. Fisher Award for the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering.
News, Reports and other Information and Activities
If you have questions, you can contact:
Chair of the Systems and Control Division
Professor of Chemical Engineering