Student Chapter Merit Award
Terms of Reference
The Student Chapter Merit Award is offered as a means of recognizing and encouraging initiative and originality in Student Chapter programming in chemical, chemical engineering and biochemical technology and related programs at Canadian colleges.
Deadline: April 1 of every year
Award: An engraved plaque and lapel pins for executive members of the Chapter for first place. Certificates and lapel pins for Honourable Mention.
Nomination: The Chapter should prepare its own nomination. Provide a pdf report which includes:
- Indication of both scientific and social events over the entire twelve month period;
- Elaborate on what are considered the most important activities;
- Chapter statistics, including the total number of active members;
- Level of participation and interest in each activity;
- Photos or other material may be included.
The award shall be presented annually unless the committee considers that no suitable candidate has been nominated.
Send to: Awards Manager at email@example.com.JOIN NOW